Dig out years of accumulated dirt and grime easily at a smooth pace. With a deck height less than 4″ and a reach of 26″, the Edgewinder easily goes back deep under racks, gondolas and shelving. The Propane-driven engine combined with a 14″ Stratagrit brush easily cuts through layers of edge buildup.
- Less than 4" (10 cm) high deck and 26" (66 cm) reach allows the Edgewinder to get back deep in under racks, gondolas, and shelving.
- Propane engine driven 14" (35.5 cm) diameter Stratagrit brush digs out years of accumulated dirt and grime. Easily cuts through layers of edge build up. Strips at a walking pace.
- Floating flexible guard contains strip solution, allows close contact with walls, shelving legs, corners, and other tight areas.
- 13 hp Honda GXV390 with battery key start.
- Custom engineered catalytic muffler.
- Green cleaning certifications: EPA, CARB, LEED, CE, GS-42