As contractor's first choice, the Hercules Super Heavy-Duty Floor Machine has a 1½ HP, 66-frame A/C motor and 175 RPM transmission. Available in (6) apron sizes. Rugged all-metal construction. Order brush and pad driver separately.
*Ask about 230 Volt Models.
- Warranty: “Best Warranty on the Planet” – 5-years on motor, gearbox, transmission and chassis (unless otherwise noted).
- Powered by a precision-balanced, heavy-duty 1½ HP 66-frame motor for easy operation.
- The triple-planetary high torque transmission handles the most demanding jobs.
- Strong, all-metal polished aluminum reinforced aprons. Easy to clean and look newer longer!
- All metal chassis gives added weight for a faster, longer lasting and brighter shine.
- Scrub with a brush 2” smaller than the machine size, or a pad and pad driver with riser 1” smaller than the machine size.
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands conveniently in control.
- Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential.
- 48” tall handle is fully adjustable and is comfortable for all operators.
- Non-marking, super-thick bumper protects walls and baseboards.
- Includes 6” non-marking wheels for easy transport.
- Includes (1) 50-foot, 14/3-gauge safety power cord. Motor plugs into cable at the base of the handle for easy maintenance.
Optional: Unicorn Weight Kit (UWK) and Solution Tank (SST-4)