Our popular 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor makes this HEPA vacuum a true
'work horse' for heavy duty service in professional abatement work; i.e.
asbestos, lead, concrete dust/ silica, etc. The Model 102 offers
superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates to heavy
debris. High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter is individually
tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3
microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method) and meet EPA
RRP certification requirements.True 99.97% Type A Large Capacity HEPA Filter:
- Individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001 test requirements
Includes Tool Kit:
- 10 ft. x 1-1/2" crush-proof hose
- 5 ft. two-piece metal wand with swivel end
- ABS floor brush tool
- Dusting tool
- 17" crevice tool
- Air seal gasket between the motor head and tanks forms a positive lock fit.
- Polyester pre-filter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter, and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for
three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum
- Heavy duty poly tank with vacmobile molded handle and cart for easy transport.
- 25 foot power cord.